16 July 2010

Please help my friends in South Africa




everyone asks how they can help my friends in South Africa and this is how:

One of my job placements is at an AIDS Respite Unit, a place I have fallen in love with. A co-worker of mine, Cwengi Myeni is one of 15 women nominated to be South Africa's Woman of the year. She is by far one of the most outstanding women I have ever met and deserves this honor.


If she wins our program gets R100,000 and she herself gets R30,000 That is aprox 12,500 US dollars for the program and close to 4000 US dollars for her. THESE ARE HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO BOTH THE PROGRAM AND TO HER AND HER FAMILY.

Please take one minute to vote for her all you need is an email address.

go to:
www.womenoftheyear.co.za

vote under "Educators" for Cwengi Myeni (You can click on her picture and read more about her)

Please pass this on to anyone and everyone I would greatly greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment