15 January 2010

Blessing the rains....


We had in seat diagrams of where we were headed...normally these things drive me crazy because they move so slow, but it was actually very interesting. We saw the flight patterns and we were also able to see a live view of in front of the plane and under it.




International Airport!! We made it!



Unfortunately our computer is broken so my internet use is very limited (we will hopefully getting a new one tomorrow). I just wanted to let everyone know that I was alive, the flight was very long, but the over 1000 movie and tv choices and delicious food made it quite nice.

Words can not even being to describe how beautiful South Africa is. Our house and grounds are breathtaking- we over look the town of Embo and many hills and valleys (on a clear day you can see the ocean). Everything is so dense lush and green. The smells are intoxicating.

We visited all the work sites today and will be starting work Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm sorry this is so short, but I promise I'll write novels as soon as we get our own computer.

I miss you all more then you know... Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment