22 January 2010

Your turn to update me....

Contact Info cause some of you have asked me 1000 times:

Phone Number (it costs the same as calling a philly cell phone...if you have free nights and weekends its free...and no I don't get it either)
1-215-717-7444

Address: (I'd love mail, but it is expensive so don't feel like you HAVE to! e-mails are just as delightful)
8 Warwickshire Crescent
Po Box 41
Bothas Hill, 3660
KZN, South Africa

Skype Name: (Our computer is in the corner of our living room so we look like freaks in the dark on the video, its worth video chatting us just to see)
Osavolunteers

My roommates blogs: (click their names below...it is good for an additional perspective/pictures from our life)

It may take a donkey carrying your note written with quill and ink on parchment months to get updates to South Africa from you in the States, but I'll wait it out.

5 comments:

  1. Would love to skype with you,what is the best time as I am on Pacific time.
    Love your photos of the gals AND your view is fab.
    Now about that pool.....the water temp?
    how is it kept clean as the water looked cloudy?
    Love to you.
    Cousin Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings my Twin! I and the Green Mountain State miss you so much! I love your blog and love and miss you. You are an AMAZING SOUL! Keep it glamorous like me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen Shirl Yager JohnsonJanuary 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM

    That was me. Up there. Above this. I don't know what I am doing. NANA help me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meg- I can't believe Nanna used skyp!! What a blogger she is!! We miss you and enjoy your posts, however don't bring any spiders back with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just downloaded Skype and added your organization. My username is tracynicole_

    ReplyDelete