14 February 2010

love love love

Another Valentines Day has come this year I have many valentines

-The boys in my cottage at St. Theresas told me I was all of their valentines which was adorable.

-I have gotten two very sweet valentine’s texts from Tom and Andrew, two of the local South Africans who joined us at the Rugby match last night.

-I was also given very sweet, very amusing cards from the children at St. Leos where the girls teach. One reads “Mag, I love you, you a good girl” another “Happy Valentine Day, valentine is a day for love and to know you a great friend. I do love you, you belong to me”.

-Below is my boyfriend, hes a bit young, but always wants to hold my hand


Wherever you are this Valentines I hope you know that I miss you and love you all very much! Happy Valentines Day from South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute valentine pic! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to our amazing daughter! It doesn't quite feel the same not being able to send you the holiday trinkets. Oh well- next year. I love the pictures. The baby is adorable. I am glad we are coming in the winter time. You know me and heat. Love you Valentine Girl- Love Mom and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Wolfman for Valentines day, ROOOOAAAARRRR. it was Horrible.
    Come home!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete