28 February 2010

overdue pictures

After writing two heavy blogs I figured I would add something a bit lighter. These pictures just need to be on here. The first is the four of us girls and Brian Strassburger a former AV (in the Bronx and then South Africa)

The first two pictures are from right before the filming of our TV debut. Brian and Fr. Tony from the Augustinian Missions Office were accompanied by a crew from the beloved PBS. They where here filming for a documentary program called Visionaries which profiles non profit organizations. Part of the segment will feature the work that the Augustinians do in Philly and then what they do over here and of course what the glorious Augustinian Volunteers do.

They filmed the girls teaching at St. Leos, the four of us playing with the children at St. Theresas, Baba Benji and I delivering food parcels in the valley and then they interviewed the five of us. Don’t worry I’ll sign autographs

The third are my boys at St. Theresas who always always always bring a smile to my face. Please note I’m getting a piggy back from a munchkin

The fourth is a picture of our FRIENDS!! Taken at Sineads birthday. Clearly we wear teaching them flip cup. We are going to the Drakensberg with the boys this weekend to do some hiking and just relax which I couldn’t be more excited about!

Life here is hard, but there are many things and many people that make me smile









No comments:

Post a Comment